It’s finally happening, the day we have been all waiting for:
As of Friday, May 20, at midnight (on the night between Friday and Saturday, May 21), the following guidance will take effect:
- It will not be required to present a negative result on a COVID test before boarding a flight to Israel or a cruise to Israel or before arriving at an Israeli land border crossing.
- The PCR testing mandate for those entering Israel at airports and maritime and land border crossings will be lifted.
- It will not be required to isolate for 24 hours after entering Israel.
- The mask mandate during international flights – will remain in effect.
- The requirement to fill an entry statement before arriving in Israel via air or sea – will remain in effect.