Wednesday – Ben Gurion / Tel Aviv
Arrival to Ben Gurion airport where you will be met and assisted before passport control, by our VIP service representative; Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Tel-Aviv.
Thursday – Tel Aviv / Jaffa
Start the day with a visit to Itzhak Rabin center; learn the legacy of the late Prime Minister and explore the making, the history and the development of the state. Next, visit the Independence Hall where the establishment of the state of Israel was declared.
Continue to Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv built in 1887 outside the old port city of Jaffa; explore the narrow alleys and the unique low buildings; Proceed to the Carmel market and enjoy the vibrant noises, smells and colors; onto Jaffa, an ancient port city, named for Japeth, one of the sons of Noah who built it after the flood; Stop at the Visitors’ Center and enjoy a multimedia presentation of the 8000 year old port town and its history ; walk around the restored city, the Artists’ Quarter, galleries and the renovated harbor. Overnight in Tel-Aviv.
Friday – Tel Aviv
Visit Tel-Aviv museum, Israel’s largest art museum that displays a wide collection of permanent and temporary exhibits of both Israeli and international artists.
Witness the old meet the new as you visit Sarona, originally a 140 year old German templar colony, occupied later by the British forces and handed back to the Israelis in 1947; the complex served as Israel Defense Forces headquarters for many years; It has now been restored, preserving the original architecture, and converted to a lively pedestrian open air commercial center. Drive through the main streets of Tel Aviv, passing by Rabin’s Square, place of assassination of Prime Minister Itzhak Rabin.
Stop at Tel Aviv port and enjoy the promenade along the seafront with the unique shops, cafés and youthful ambiance. End the day at Nahalat Benyamin and enjoy the live street music, arts, crafts and handmade jewelry. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
At leisure. Overnight in Tel-Aviv.
Sunday – Caesarea / Haifa / Acre
Drive along the coastal plain to Caesarea, once the roman capital of the region. Explore the ruins and excavations of the Crusaders’ city and the amphitheatre which has been restored as a concert venue; learn the history of the city through a multimedia presentation; Proceed to Haifa to visit the Clandestine Immigration and Naval museum (“Af al Pi Chen”) and hear the story of the illegal immigrants to Israel at the time of the British mandate.
Visit Acre, one of the ancient port cities in Israel, declared by UNESCO as a world heritage site; learn the history of the city through its unique buildings, fortresses and intact fortifications. Visit the underground Crusader City and walk through the old city, mosques and local market. Overnight in the Galilee.
Monday – Safed / Mitzpe Gadot / Katzrin / Golan Heights
Drive to Safed ,one of the four holy cities in Israel, also considered the center of the Kabballah, the Jewish mysticism; Visit the Joseph Caro and the Ari synagogues, the most important synagogues in the city; stroll around the artists’ quarter and the picturesque alleyways.
Continue to the Golan Heights; Stop at Gadot overlook, the memorial site for the fallen of the Golan, located over former Syrian bunkers and see the monument built on site in honor of the Alexandroni brigade. Tour the reconstructed Talmudic Village of Katzrin and experience ancient life through the restored home, olive press and ancient synagogue. Continue to Mount Bental, a dormant volcanic mountain, for a panoramic view of Mount Hermon and the Golan; learn the story of one of the largest tank battles that took place in 1973 war. Return to your hotel. Overnight in the Galilee.
Tuesday – Tiberias / Capernaum / Nazareth / Beit Shean / Jerusalem
Drive to Tiberias. Visit Capernaum and explore the ruins of the synagogue and church of St.Peter. Enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee; visit the Yigal Alon center where an ancient 2000 year old ancient boat discovered is displayed.
Onto Nazareth to visit the church of Annunciation. Continue to Beit Shean, also called “Scythopolis”, the biggest archeological park in Israel with beautiful excavations from Roman and Byzantine periods. Drive via the Jordan valley to Jerusalem and stop at Mount Scopus for a blessing as you enter the city. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Wednesday – Jerusalem (Old City)
Tour the Old City of Jerusalem; Visit the Jewish and Christian quarters; Walk through the Cardo, the reconstructed main street of Byzantine Jerusalem. Visit the Wailing Wall.
Continue to the City of David and explore the excavations of the first temple period; learn the story of ancient Jerusalem as you tour the Western Wall tunnels; discover the hidden layers of the walls revealed underground. Return to your hotel to freshen up and get ready for your night out. Enjoy a Middle Eastern dinner followed by the Spectacular night show at Tower of David Museum. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Thursday – Jerusalem (New City)
Start the day with a visit to the Israel museum, the shrine of the book where the Dead Sea scrolls are housed, and the new holyland model, a miniature replica of Jerusalem as it was during the second temple period. Continue for a tour at the Knesset, Israel’s parliament and see the Menorah with the biblical emblems.
Experience the contemporary Jerusalem at the famous Mahane Yehuda market with its authentic and colorful stands; Enjoy the “Shuk bites” and taste a variety of local food. Continue to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the holocaust. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Friday – Ein Gedi / Masada / Dead Sea
Drive through the Judean desert; Stop at Ein Gedi nature reserve and explore the lush oasis filled with waterfalls, vegetation and rare wildlife.
Continue to Masada, ascend by cable car and tour the ancient fortress; visit the remains of the walls, palaces, synagogue, the bathhouses etc. Descend by cable car. Next, stop for lunch and Spa facilities in one of the leading hotels in the area. Overnight in Jerusalem.
At leisure. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Sunday – Jerusalem / Ben Gurion
Transfer to Ben Gurion airport where you will be met and assisted by our VIP representative who will escort you through security check and passport control.
Tour Dates 2018:
Jul 11 18
Aug 15 22
Oct 3 10 17 24
Nov 14 21
Dec 19 26
Land Price 2018: (click on the link)
The rates include:
* VIP meeting and assistance service upon arrival and departure.
* Private transfers to/from the hotel upon arrival and departure.
* 11 nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis except Mitzpe Hayamim on Half Board basis.
* 8 sightseeing days per itinerary
* Professional English speaking licensed guide.
* Entrance fees to the sites as described in the program.
- International flights
- Departure taxes, fuel surcharge or airport improvement fees
- Insurance – cancellation and health – premium is non refundable
- Lunches en route except for the above mentioned under included services
- Early check in – late check out
- Soft and alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fees not mentioned
- Transfers and assistance other than those with the group
- Applicable departure taxes and Jordanian visa fee $125.00 US per person to be paid locally in cash in USD only (subject to change). Cost of horse ride, donkey ride or cart at Petra not included
- Cost of one day tour to Petra – on request
- Anything else not mentioned under “Included”
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Speaker/s fees
- Optional excursions / activities / evening outings
- Any tips to guide / driver / restaurants / hotels
- E. & O.E.
- The hotels appearing in the table might be replaced with similar ones.
- Program sequence is subject to change without advance notice.
- Although airfare is not included in this program, we are able to suggest economy class round trip airfares. Please note the airfare suggested is subject to change without prior notice and is not guaranteed until such time as the ticket has actually been issued.
- We can accommodate pre/post tour arrangements in conjunction with this departure.
- Tour will be operated with a minimum of two participants.