INSTEAD OF PLANNING YOUR NEXT FAMILY GET-TOGETHER IN FLORIDA OR ON A CRUISE, WHY NOT GIVE SOME THOUGHT TO A FAMILY TRIP TO ISRAEL – THE COUNTRY THAT HAS IT ALL
What could be more exciting than to combine a trip focusing on the people of Israel with its
- Biblical history and its affiliations with Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- Sports activities ranging from easy to extreme
- Discovering other Cultures – For Israel is a melting pot of cultures including
**Druze located in the villages of the Galilee around Mt. Carmel
**Bedouin located in the southern Negev desert between the outskirts of Beersheba and the small cities of Dimona and Arad
**Karaites near Ramla
**Circassian near the villages of the Galilee
**Baha’i on Mount Carmel in Haifa
**Samaritans live near Tel Aviv in the town of Holon and on Mount Gerizim near Nablus in the West Bank
**Ethiopians live in Kiryat Malakhi
*Yemenites live around Jerusalem
- Adventures in the Desert – hidden canyons, oases, and water cisterns. Camel-riding, jeep tours, biking, Bedouin feasts, dune-sliding, bathing in the Dead Sea, abseiling, caving and night jeep safaris.
- Following in the steps of national heroes current and past
- Culinary expeditions experiencing cuisines from all over the world in the markets, restaurants and tours
- Incredible venues such as Squadron – Come for an unforgettable flight training session promote hands on learning, giving you the tools to grow, improve, and overcome obstacles.
And if the above doesn’t whet your appetite what about its 137 official beaches with only 273 km of coastline?
Don’t you think it is time to do some discoveries on your own!!!!
Learn more on THINGS TO DO in Israel. We hope to see you soon.
Contact us today to plan your next family adventure in Israel.
Some of the above information may not be accurate.